Bingo Welcome Offer
What is the Welcome Offer?
When you make an account with Ladbrokes, you will be entitled to our Bingo Welcome Offer where you can get a £25 Bingo Bonus when you make a deposit of any amount and spend £5 on Bingo.
*Please note: All customers must be fully verified before accepting any offers. You can find help on how to verify HERE*
However please ensure that you have also read and understand the full terms and conditions for our Bingo Welcome Bonus before signing up.
How do I receive and use my bonus?
- You can only receive your Bingo Bonus as part of our Bingo Welcome Offer if you are a NEW customer with us at Ladbrokes.
- If you are registering from the UK your account should be verified upon signing up; if it is not, we will let you know. If you do hear from us, you can follow our guide on how to verify your account HERE.
- Once you have opened your account and become verified you will be able claim our Bingo Welcome Offer. To do this you will need to make a deposit of any amount and spend £5 in total on Bingo Tickets.
- Once you have done this, you can claim your Bingo Bonus by accepting the pop-up message that will appear once the bonus has been credited to your account or selecting the “Bingo” tab in the section “My Account / Offers & Free Bets / Gaming Promotions” by clicking HERE.
- Your Bingo Bonus will have a wagering requirement of 2 times the initial £25 amount.
- The £25 Bingo Bonus can be used to purchase Bingo Tickets only. Bets placed on anything else will not count towards the Bingo Bonus wagering requirements.
*Please note: The Bonus MUST be accepted within 14 days and used within 30 days of being credited otherwise it will be forfeited. *
What are wagering requirements?
- A wagering requirement is the number of times you need to play through a bonus before you’re able to withdraw any winnings.
- In this case, you’re given a £25 Bonus with a 2x wagering requirement. This means you need to spend £50 of Bonus and any restricted balance to purchase Bingo tickets (2 x £25).
- Bonus funds include any amount left from the £25 Bonus together with any winnings you have had playing your Bonus, and it will show as a total restricted balance. You’ll be able to withdraw the restricted balance once you have met the wagering requirement.
- If you complete your wagering requirement within 30 days, any winnings will show in your withdrawable balance.
*If you deposit any more after your welcome bonus has been activated, your bonus funds will be spent first. *
Why do I not have my Bonus?
Here are a few common reasons:
- Your account may not be verified. Your account should be verified upon signing up with us, if it is not, we will let you know. For more help on verification please see our verification help pages HERE.
- Have you made sure to firstly make a deposit of any amount and then spend £5 on Bingo Tickets? If you have not deposited and then spent £5 on Bingo Tickets, if you have bet the £5 on another section of our site (such as on slots), or you have bought a £5 worth of Bingo Tickets and haven’t played them yet, you will not qualify for the Bingo Welcome Offer automatically. Note that you are still on time to receive your Bingo Welcome Offer once you have made a deposit of any amount, spent £5 on Bingo Tickets and have played them out.
- Have you deposited made via Envoy, Paypal, Skrill, Neteller, Apple Pay, Paysafe, or via any pre-payment card? If so, you are not eligible for the bonus. Please deposit using a valid payment method HERE
- Make sure to check your bonuses under “My Account / Offers & Free Bets / Gaming Promotions” in the upper right-hand side of the page when logged in (or keep an eye out for the pop-up message) as your Bonus could be waiting there to be accepted.
If you have met the requirements and your Bonus is still not in your account, please contact our Customer Service team.
* Please notice that this article refers to the Bingo Welcome Offer found on Ladbrokes.com. If you have accepted a different offer via an affiliate site, please refer to that offer's specific terms and conditions. Please also note that you can only accept ONE Bingo Welcome Offer, and only customers who have not previously accepted a Bingo Welcome Offer are eligible.