Fast Bank Transfer Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Fast Bank Transfer?
A Fast Bank Transfer is a transfer of funds from one bank account to another locally.
2. What is the difference between a Fast Bank Transfer and a Bank Wire Transfer?
A Fast Bank Transfer is a transfer of funds from one domestic bank to another whereas a Bank Wire Transfer is a transfer of funds from one international bank to another. A Fast Bank Transfer is much quicker than the Bank Wire Transfer.
3. Can I deposit with Fast Bank Transfer?
No, we do not offer deposits with Fast Bank Transfer.
4. Are there any transaction fees associated with Fast Bank Transfer withdrawals?
We do not charge a transaction fee for withdrawals via Fast Bank Transfer.
5. Can I withdraw to Fast Bank Transfer?
Yes, you can withdraw using Fast Bank Transfer.
6. How do I withdraw using Fast Bank Transfer?
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the cashier and select 'Withdrawal'.
- Select Withdrawal.
- You will now see the Fast Bank Transfer logo, to select this withdrawal option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your withdrawal amount and fill in your bank details (for the bank you want to withdraw to), then click on 'Withdrawal'.
- If the transaction is successful, you will see the message 'Successful Withdrawal' and a unique transaction ID that you should keep for your records.
7. What is the minimum and maximum amount I can withdraw using Fast Bank Transfer?
The minimum withdrawal amount that you can withdraw via Fast Bank Transfer is 10.00 USD equivalent and the maximum withdrawal amount is 70000.00 USD equivalent.
8. How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
Once approved your Withdrawal will be credited to your bank account within 2-4 business days.
9. Can I withdraw the same day I deposit through Fast Bank Transfer?
Yes, you may request a Withdrawal the same day you deposit.
10. Can I withdraw more than my initial deposit using Fast Bank Transfer?
Yes. However, please remember that all withdrawals are first approved by our internal review team. Once the withdrawal is processed it will take 2-4 business days for you to receive the funds in your bank account.